Monday, October 13, 2008

New Painter Tutorials


I am almost ready to post the new painter tutorials on my site. It's been very hard toget these going. I got a new computer and am having to face a lot of technical issue but so far it is coming along.

I will have "Portrait in Oils", "Girl with Flowers", "Full Body Bride" and "Semi-Nude Woman in Bath" tutorials. I take the veiwer step by step throughout the whole prcess of the painting. From pulling it into Photoshop for the prep work and finally into Painter X for the full painting.

I don't have them up yet but I will by the end of the week.

It's been nerve racking and exciting all at the same time. Just one tutorial takes up multible gigs so I may have to include 2 DVDs instead of one in the package.

Quality stuff. The painting from start to finish.

I love Painter X!

No comments: